Friday, November 4, 2022

Five Below Finds 11-4-22

My daughter and niece LOVE Five Below. They are all about fidgets right now and my niece loves the tshirts and fake nails, too. There is so much on the site that it can be overwhelming and you may not know where to start. Here are some of my favorite things available on Five Below's website right now. These are things that I think are a good deal for the money. Five Below is mostly items $5 and lower, but they also have Five Beyond, which offers items at a higher price. You can pick up many items in store after ordering online, get it delivered to your home in a few days, or within hours with instacart! 

Red plaid dog jacket - $5



holiday cuddler pet bed 21in x 16in - $5 different patterns available

I think all the $5 graphic tees are good deals, and you can't go wrong with any of them. 

I picked this one because I just bought a similar notebook at the Scholastic book fair for three times this price! 

aromatherapy candle making kit - $5
I chose this because I would like to try this myself! It is definitely something I would do as an activity with my niece and daughter. 

I can never stay still long enough for my nails to dry, so I think this would be helpful. 

Here is a link to their "nail spot" with all the fake nails that my niece loves.
There is sooooo much more on the site, but these are just a few things I found that I would totally buy right now. I just bought my dog a pair of pajamas from CVS and paid double what 5 below has them for! Do you see other things I should add to my list? I'll probably do this list from time to time with what happens to catch my eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment