Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Family Dollar Clearance Wall Hangings & Home Decor

In several Family Dollar stores, I've found select wall hangings & other home decor ringing up lower than the ticketed price. I even found one for 75 cents! I've compiled the ones that I've come across to help you find deals in your store. Remember, you can always use the Family Dollar app to scan for a price. 

Spotted Spring 2023:




















$1.50


Below was found in the Fall of 2022, but I am still finding them in store in Spring/Summer 2023.

Here are the ones that went from $10 to $5:











Here are items that went from $8 to $4:



Here is something that was $6, now $3:

This one was $5, now $2.50:



The rest of these are more than 50% off, with one being only 75 cents:









Here are some more home clearance finds that aren't wall hangings:





Those are my finds from several different stores across central Indiana. They should be the same at your store as well. Remember to use the app to scan and confirm the price. Have you found any more that I missed? Share!



No comments:

Post a Comment