Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Walgreens toy clearance

Walgreens has been surprising with lots of clearance throughout the store. I've posted about summer, beauty and nylons and now I have some toys. These are about 75% off with some as much as 90% off. I tried to get a picture of each item, but in stores where the prices are clearly marked, they sell out quick! I looked on the Walgreens website and google search but there were a few I just couldn't find. The toy section isn't too big, though, so the description should help you find it. I also have a few non toy items at the end. Remember, just because it isn't marked at your store, doesn't mean that it isn't scanning for the low price. So give it a try! Let me know if you score. 

Updated 10/4/22 with more finds:













,


I couldn't find images for the following tags, but they are fairly descriptive, so you should be able to find them:







And select fidgets were 50% off:



Updated 9/27/22 with more finds:




--------------------------

Update - 10/4/22 - Blume Baby Pop is now 90% off



















And a few non toy clearance finds:
















No comments:

Post a Comment